The Change Coach Workshop is designed for those organisation not ready to commit to a full time change manager and are unsure of the level of engagement required.
- Train key programme and business resource
- Develop your Change Management Team
- Implement a change methodology for your organisation
- Implement repeatable processes
- Reduce permanent & contractor resource costs
The workshop provides an effective, risk free process to move forward with change programme initiatives.
2 to 4 hour workshops are run weekly or bi-weekly to allow resource to complete the change strategy and plan deliverables.
Subsequent workshops start with a review of completed work and conclude with an updated agreed action plan for the next phase.
Quality assurance, remote & on-site, is included.
Follow-on support to assist with the delivery of the Change Plan is available
Workshop 1: – Change Strategy
- Determine the level of engagement of your organisation and initiative
- Whether to adapt or adopt the core strategy
- The vision and strategy statement
- 1st and 2nd order change
- Future model and change benefits
Workshop 2: – Communications
- Stakeholder engagement
- Impact assessment
- Managing resistance
- Communications plan
Workshop 3: – The Change Team
- Formalising the change team
- Engaging the business
- Roles and responsibilities
Workshop 4: – Putting it all together
- Complete the plan
- Workstream engagement
- UAT and Pilot Trials
- Action the plan
Additional Workshop Options:
- The Need for Change: For those that need to define and promote the requirement for change management within the organisation or programme
- Strategy and Engagement: For those organisation that require definition and alignment of the organisation strategy, vision, mission and technology